At G & W Chimney & Flue Specialists , we don’t just assist you in picking and installing your fireplace and chimney, but we give sound, experienced advice on the maintenance of your new stove or fireplace and providing repairs to chimney pots, cowls and flue fittings too.
Our main aim is to promote chimney safety and make sure that your chimney and appliance is performing efficiently. All our work is fully insured and we will provide certification upon completion, giving you peace of mind that your home is safe and warm.
Whether you’re looking to install a new fireplace, a wood-burning or multi-fuel stove for your home or office, G & W Chimney & Flue Specialists can help you. We provide the full package of services including helping you source the most appropriate appliance for your property, right through to installation and maintenance. Also – if you have an antique stove or fireplace, we offer a restoration service.
G & W Chimney & Flue Specialists take care of everything; from a home, visit surveying the location and chimney to ensure that the size and specification of stove or fire chosen is suitable for your home and surroundings. We then carry out a full fitting service from one of our HETAS Engineers. We can also provide an after care service to ensure your appliance as working as it should.
Why choose us?
- Whichever service you choose from G & W Chimney & Flue Specialists , please be assured that we are fully trained to respect the environment we work within.
- We have public liability insurance of £5,000,000, ensuring our customers peace of mind when using our services.
- We offer Free Quotes, Estimates and advice to all our customers.
- All Domestic Work is undertaken – No job is too big or small.
- We are fully qualified, and only employ qualified staff.